Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wii Addict

Ouch... It's been a while since my last update. Sorry. Blame it to my heavy work load. Haha.

Anyway, those of you who likes to play Nintendo Wii and live aroung Brooklyn might wanna take a look at this :

Wiimbledon : A Wii Tennis Tournament

Wii Sports : Tennis + Beer? Hmmm... Sounds good. Hahaha.

Me? I'm still busy playing Super Paper Mario. Wanna have some fun with your friends? Here's my compiled list of best party games according to me :

1. Mario Party 8 (I wish the minigames used more of the wii remote potential. But it's already good though)
2. Rayman : Ravving Rabbits
3. Warioware : Smooth Moves
4. Sonic : Secret Rings
5. Super Monkey Ball : Banana Blitz
6. Wii Sports

How about just the two of you? Basically, all of the above party games is also suitable for 2 players. Some of the addition :

1. Cooking Mama : Cook Off
2. Kororinpa (Yeah, I know... lame one... But I still recall one of my friend who had trouble adjusting his 3D perspective. Hahahaha. It was hell of a laugh)

Can't wait for Big Brain Academy : Wii Degree and Rayman : Ravving Rabbids 2 (Still long way to go).

No comments: