Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let's Explore The Culinary World

I was used to be an adventurous guy in culinary world, but has taken off the course recently due to my extraordinary size. But hey, you can never resist a good food ;)

Anyway... Recently my friend asked me about the location of "Babi Guling Ibu Oka", or Balinese Suckling Pig Mrs. Oka. It is originally a very famous restaurant in Ubud, Bali, but he recently saw a review in one of the local television that it opened a branch somewhere in Jakarta (Kelapa Gading he said). Can any of you help him (us :p) locate the restaurant?

Here's a link about the restaurant review :

http://www.jenzcorner.com/weblog/archives/2006/10/babi_guling_bu.html

Actually, this blog also provide quite an interesting review about restaurants around Indonesia. Have a look in the food section.

Jenzcorner.com

2 comments:

Miss Lai Lai said...

Mod, first comment to your blog yeah. Nice blog, btw.

Really, they have got one in Jakarta? I wanna know where that is. I tried the one in Ubud, yummmm..it was so tasty. Suckling Pig in Bali is one of the best things we had the last time we went there. A must try!

Btw, heard about the snake and you from Bear, hope all is well now!

Unknown said...

Hi Ven... Thanks for the compliment =).

Yeah, one of my friend told me that they opened a branch in Jakarta, specifically in Kelapa Gading area, but I can't find any. Hehe.

Yeah, I was about to write about that snake. But alas.... so much to do... so little time. Hehehe.